Sunday, August 12, 2012


Summer Time 

My niece had a birthday so I threw her a little party. This is the cake that I made her. It did not turn out quite as I had hoped, but o well she is 3 and could care less.



 
Man I love this little girl!!!

New Story
One day Scott and I were at my grandmas house and he was shooting his bow so I started to entertain myself by searching for a four leaf clover. It took a really long time so I thought I would see if there
were any youtube videos on the subject just for fun.
I found this little gem!    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x0SKHYaRLc
 lol it made me laugh. His secret was to just look through every single one! lol
So I went to work and finally found this sad little one. I was so proud and Scott was not so impressed. He told me that is was so ugly that it was probably unlucky. I argued with him that it made the clover even luckier.
Shortly after I found out that Scott was right. My brother came so I could cut his hair for up coming school. He wanted it just right because he is going into High School. (you know how that goes) Anyways I was not worried because I had done it a million times. Well I blame the un lucky clover.......
                                     
 This is what happened! It was so sad :( the guard fell off out of nowhere, and I did not realize that it fell off. To say the least he was a little upset. Scott, laughing his head off did not help. lol



 Luckily his hair grows fast and we kind of blended it. Within a week you could not tell.

AWWW.... my  cute brother :)


 Lately we have gotten into metal detecting and gold mining. It’s  been fun we just play around.
 Miners Bason in the La Sal Mountains

Scott using the gold sifter.
                                                               Bryton gold panning.
                                                          My bouncy log that I found!
I made Scott sit on my bouncy log because it was so fun!
I wish you could see his funny face better that  he made lol :D

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute. Amberlee is am very impressed with you, haircuts and cakes. You are so talented!!! I wish you guys lived closer. I MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha I did the same thing to carson's hair except I had just put the wrong guard on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry but Chris and I almost bust a gut laughing over your poor brothers plight!!! A young studs worst nightmare... going into high school with a majorly muffed hair do. Good luck on the gold explorations. So much fun. Love you both SOOOO much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete