Saturday, May 19, 2012

Our big break: After Earth

We set out on our Saturday adventure by going to a cinematic event - The Avengers, the move really inspired us. We were so inspired that we set off to be real movie stars. We found this add in the news paper and with full confidence went down to the movie casting and tried out.
To prove that we are not making this up here is the news paper add.
Now let me tell you what the movie is about. First of all the coolest part is that the star character is Will Smith!!!!! YES that’s right THE WILL SMITH!!! Anyways the movie is called After Earth it's some sort of space movie. The movie is being directed by M. Night Shyamalan the same person who directed Signs, The village, and the Sixths sense. etc...
Scott just getting ready for his picture to be taken for the cast.
Me getting ready for my picture to be taken.
Now for the sad news. They apparently are looking more for men than they are women which was sad for me, but good for Scott!. They loved him right off the bat. To be honest I think the guy who was doing the casting call seemed to be gay, and he wanted my man! But I let him know that he was my husband. lol Anyways they were pretty optimistic about scott getting a part to play a space cadet. He is going to have to cut his hair pretty short, and wear a shimmery silver space suit! lol I think it's going to be so FUN :) They will give him a call by next friday and shooting starts May 31st. So if any of you want to get autographs before we are too busy with our new movie career just let us know:)   

2 comments:

  1. HAHA You guys are so funny! I Hope both of you get a part. That is really cool that it is a Will Smith movie!!! Keep us posted on whether you get it or not. That is SO EXCITING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN!!! That is great! I hope you BOTH get parts. Yeah... xoxo

    ReplyDelete