Sunday, May 20, 2012


Wonderful Sunday-

Today was stake conference and as most usually go, it was really good. I loved all the talks and now I just need to remember everything I learned so I can try to be better. One of my favorite was about making the gospel stick in our lives, and also one about making service a normal part of what we do and who we are. Quote of the day from conference "If you are not satisfied with your lot then you should put a service station on it"

O and I almost forgot Scott and I were asked to speak in church this next Sunday. Scott keeps threatening that he really is not going to lol, but I know he will do good. I have never heard him speak before and I'm excited :) But at the same time I'm kind of nervous for me.  Hopefully all will go well wish us luck we will probably need it ;)

The other cool thing that took place tonight as most people know was the solar eclipse! Ok it was not as exciting as I thought it was going to be, but it was still pretty cool. We found a welders mask that was actually a pain to work with. It was solar powered and so we kept having to tap the dumb thing and every once in a while it would stop working and we would get a glimpse of the suns blinding light.

Scott and I looking through our welding glass at the sun
This is not the best picture. It was taken with my phone camera through the glass we were looking through.
This is what a real solar eclipse looks like
To top the day off I got to play catch with my hubby just as the sun was going down and it was nice and cool outside. We are pretty good if I do say so myself.lol I think we are going to play on the co-ed community teams that start pretty soon, I’m excited :)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks GREAT!! See how easy it can be???
    You will do great with your talk. I'll be thinking of you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete